226) Before you can use a Temporary Storage Queue you must first define the Queue name in the CICS
Temporary Queue Table)( True or False).
227) The process of writing its own type of journal records by the application program, other than the automatic
journalling provided by CICS is called
A) Explicit Journalling
228) In order to display a formatted screen, a terminal must receive a series of data stream called Native Mode
Data Stream(True or False).
229) Which is the CICS control program which governs the flow of control among the CICS application
A) Program Control Program
230) What is the option of the DFHDCT macro which makes it possible to recover logically deleted records from
an Intrapartition TDQ?
231) CICS and DB2 can exist in the same region under the Operating system (True or False)
232) What is the name of the facility provided by CICS to free the application program form the problems caused
by NMDS (device and format dependence)?
A) Terminal Paging
233) What is the command which will delete a program LOADed into the main storage using LOAD command?
234) Which is the option of the HANDLE AID command that will pass control to the specified label when any key
235) What is the name of the mapset definition macro?
236) What is the access method used by DB2?
237) What is the command that is used to add a new record to the file?
A) READ with UPDATE followed by REWRITE
238) What will happen when the resource security check has failed on the program which has been specified in the
PROGRAM option of the LOAD command?
239) What is the command used to send a map to a terminal?
A) SEND MAP
240) What is the command used to request notification when the specified time has expired?