241) If DATAONLY option is specified in the SEND MAP command what will happen?
A) Only the symbolic map will be send
242) What will happen if the TDQ that you want to delete is not in the DCT?
A) QIDERR will occur
243) The read of a record from an Intrapartition TDQ is not destructive(True or False).
244) An XCTL uses more CPU time than LINK (True or False)
245) What is the primary function of the Sign-on Table?
A) Register security information of all programs
246) Native Mode Data Stream (NMDS) is a mixture of Buffer Control Characters(BCC) and text data (True or
247) When there are 2 records with the same key specified in a DELETE operation what will happen?
A) DUPKEY condition will be set
248) The application programs that contain the SQL statements must be Pre-compiled for converting the SQL
statements into equivalent COBOL statements (True or False)
249) What are the databases that CICS can access?
A) DB2, DL/I, ORACLE
250) The first step in the development of an application system is the
Requirement Analysis(True or False).
251) CICS provides an interface through which the all the DL/I services can be used under CICS(True or False).
252) How to get the sign-on user-id from an application program?
A) ASSIGN command with USERID option
253) What is a Logical Unit of Work (LUW)?
A) A sequence of operations logically tied together
254) Translation Time is not reduced if the Pre-compilation is done
first(True or False).
255) What is the general Command format of CICS ?
A) EXEC CICS followed by the command