256) If you use the OPTIMIZE compiler option the size of the program
can be reduced by 5 to 10%(True or
257) For multithreading an application program need not be re-entrant(True or False).
258) Before issuing an ASKTIME command what will be the values in the EIBDATE and EIBTIME fields if the
A) The date and time at the task initiation
259) What is the error condition that is set when the file specified in the NAME option is not in the FCT?
260) For protecting a transaction using the transaction security function, the two things that must be done are:
1. in the SNT entry of the user who you which to allow to access a protected transaction, specify SCTKEY=n
2. In the PCT entry of the transactions that you wish to protect specify the TRANSEC=n. (True or False)
261) What are the various types of accesses that can be allowed by the SERVREQ option of the DFHFCT?
262) ?CICS' system services provides an interface between CICS and the operating system and carries out the
functions like loading and releasing of application programs, acquiring and freeing of storage , task
scheduling, etc (True or False).
263) What are the parameters that you have to give when you are using the CSSN transaction?
264) What is the command that is used to delay the processing of a task for a specified time interval or until a
265) NMDS is both device dependent and format dependent (True or False)
266) Which is the EIB field that gives the date when a task was started?
267) Which is the AID that will not be identified in the ANYKEY option of the HANDLE AID command?
268) Reading a record from a TSQ will logically delete the record from the Queue (True or False).
269) What is the option that is used to erase all unprotected fields during a SEND MAP operation?
270) What is the CICS command that is used to receive the un-formatted data from the terminal or logical unit of
a communication network?