271) What is the command for reading a record form a TSQ?
A) READQ TS, READQ
272) What will happen, if an out-of-range or negative value is specified in the LENGTH option of the SEND command?
A) The OUTRAGE condition will be set
273) Which is the control table where you specify all the transaction that are to be started by CICS after CICS start-up?
A) Sign-on table
274) A HANDLE CONDITION remains active until the end of the program or until another HANDLE CONDITION command (True or False).
275) In the conversational mode the system waits for the user to enter his response and then press an attention
key, and while waiting the resources are held by the program or task. So conversational mode of
programming is inefficient (True or False)
276) Which is the macro used for making an entry in the PPT
277) The goal of a recovery process is to Maintain the integrity of the data processed by the system and to
minimize the impact of a task or system failure (True or False).
278) What is the primary objective of CICS ?
A) To provide the control and services of the DB/DC system
279) If no exception handling is provided in the program, what will happen ?
A) CICS will take the default action specified for the condition
280) What is the CICS supplied transaction which performs syntax checking of a CICS command?
281) What is the process of converting the CICS commands into the equivalent host language statements called?
282) What is the function of the LOAD command?
A) To fetch a program, table or map to the main storage.
283) What is the CICS Command that is used for reading a record from the TDQ?
284) LENGERR, NOTAUTH and PGMIDERR are some of the common exception conditions that can occur with
LINK and XCTL (True or False).
285) Which of the following are recoverable CICS resources?
A) Data files and data bases, Intrapartition TDQs, Auxiliary TSQs