286) Which is the program which determines whether a transaction should be restarted ?
287) What is the command used for receiving a map from a terminal?
A) RECEIVE MAP
288) The mode of achieving conversation with the user, by sending him the message and while waiting for his
response, freeing the system resources is called
289) Which is the command used for terminating a browse operation?
290) What is the primary function of the Processing Program Table (PPT)?
A) To register all programs and maps
291) Sync points cannot be requested by the application programs(True or False).
292) Which is the command that is used to dump the main storage areas related to a task?
293) What is the CICS command that is used to copy a screen image of a terminal into another terminal?
A) ISSUE COPY
294) What is the name of the log which contains the information needed to restart the system, including the task
sync point information and system activity key points, snapshots of key system tables, etc.
A) Dynamic Log
295) The EIB field which gives the last CICS command executed is
296) The READ command with INTO option will read the record specified into the data area specified (True or
297) The attribute character is an visible 1 byte character which precedes a screen field and determines the
characteristics of the field (True or False).
298) What is the function of the Terminal Control table?
A) To register all CICS terminals
299) Which is the CICS control program that provides communication services between user written application
programs and terminals?
A) Terminal Control Program
300) CICS Command level is
A) Low level version of CICS macro level